Please read these rules before entering on to the premises to ensure everyone has a safe and pleasant experience.
1. You must supply your details for the Government’s Test & Trace, refusal to do so will result in refusal of service.
2. Please keep to the 2metre social distancing rules, or 1metre + where 2metres is not viable,
3. Do not move any tables. They are positioned according to Government guidelines. Maximum of six people per table.
4. Only one person per group to queue for food & drinks. Please allow the minimum 1metre from the person in front of you.
5. Please touch as little as possible and sanitise your hands before and after using the facilities.
6. Children are allowed but they must be kept under close supervision. Dogs are also allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times. We will revise this if we have any issues.
7. Abusive behaviour towards staff or other customer will not be tolerated.
8. Face coverings are now mandatory in the pub when you are not seated.
9. You need to vacate the pub by 22:00.
These rules are here to protect everybody and to allow the continuation of pubs to operate. Anybody found in breach of these rules may be asked to leave!